compensation: Very competitive employment type: full-time job title: Collision Estimator
QR Code Link to This Post
Caliber Collision has an immediate job opening for a Collision Estimator to perform all-purpose duties, which may include, but not limited to: Writing estimates, conducting process reviews, checking in customer vehicles, completing final customer paperwork prior to vehicle delivery (DRP, final invoice), finalizing total loss administration and providing post repair plan communication including all vehicle status updates to customers while complying with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and company standards.
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE CALIBER FAMILY
• Benefits from day one: Immediately eligible for medical, dental and vision
• Industry Comparable Pay – Paid weekly
• Paid Vacation & Holidays – Can begin accruing day 1
• Paid Skilled Trainings and Certifications – I-CAR
• Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
• 2+ years of collision estimating experience; sales experience preferred
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under our company insurance policy
• Must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings including background and MVR checks
• Must possess a Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraisers License
• Ability to do consistent physical activity – reach below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, and squatting, and lifting objects over 50 lbs
• Must have prior experience with CCC1 or similar estimating software
• You have an advance understanding and knowledge of the repair process/procedures
• Strong sales orientation
• Be able to understand instructions – written and verbal
• Can prioritize competing tasks and adapt easily to a fast-paced environment
Caliber has grown beyond 1,700 centers nationwide and features a full range of automotive services, including Caliber Collision, one of the nation’s largest auto collision repair provider across 41 states; Caliber Auto Care for mechanical repair and quick oil change services, Caliber Auto Glass for glass repair and replacement, Protech Automotive Services for mobile diagnostic scanning and calibration, powered by hands-on experts and Caliber Fleet Services for all services, which includes collision repair and full-service auto care - offering you a holistic solution to fleet care. With the Purpose of Restoring the Rhythm of Your Life®, Caliber’s more than 26,000 teammates are committed to getting customers back on the road safely — and back to the rhythm of their lives — every day.
By joining Caliber, you can help us Restore the Rhythm of our Customers Lives. We see the potential in every member of our team and look for every opportunity to advance their careers. We believe in consistent career training on leadership skills and new technologies to make sure every teammate has an opportunity to achieve their career goals.
Caliber is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers